Call Center Training
Your Bottom Line
We guarantee increased revenue at a minimum of 10% as a result of our
services or you may receive a full refund on your Accent Reduction
Training investment. Your satisfaction is our goal, and we have been standing
behind our clients
for over a decade.
Objectives for Call Center Training programs include:
Improve and develop corporate training techniques in areas of: accent reduction, voice training, presentation skills, public speaking and cross-cultural communication to improve customer/client relations.
- Increase satisfaction of customers and staff
- Increase productivity due to lack of stress, reduced call time handling
- Minimize managerial supervision due to complaints
- Increase morale and self confidence among trainees
- Improve advancement opportunities for employees
Measures of Success
- Written reports of goals and improvements among trainees
- Samples of before and after audio clips demonstrating improvement
- Increase morale and confidence through course evaluations
The value to your organization will include:
- More positive customer feedback
- Increased responsiveness among trainees to customer requests
- Better able to relate and manage customers questions
- Instilled confidence among trainees
- Freeing up managers time, due to lessening the need for supervision
Methodology and Options
Interview and assess trainees and their supervisor prior to initiating Corporate Training .
Observe trainee operations, identify current language skills and vocal demands required for job duties.
Monitor customer/listener responses.
Identify gaps of communication deficiencies.
Analyze the areas for development and improvement.
Prescribe and customize the most efficient and effective interactive techniques to improve individual trainees level of communication.
Develop and train participants in agreed upon areas, and keep a track record of their progress.
Report progress of each trainee to upper management.
Accent Reduction Option 1:
Present a 2 day Seminar on the How to Achieve Enhanced Communication Skills in the workplace.
Accent Reduction Option 2:
This includes Option 1, but will also include 1 weekly group lesson for each trainee to participate in video conferencing with the instructor.
Accent Reduction Option 3:
This includes Option 1and 2, but, also includes 1-private session per trainee, per week.